UGC-Net/JRF: Paper II – Sociology
We, at Apex Coachings have structured our Tutorial for Sociology in accordance with UGC-Net/JRF prescribed syllabus
We deal with the core concept of subject and make our way thru three major components
- What is sociology?
- Why is it important to study sociology?
- How to study in a simple manner.
We will weave thru the 10 units and study in-depth and address all the important aspects of Sociology viz:
- What people think about Sociology .
- How society runs
- How the norms are important to society,
- By which means punishment is attached in breaking rules and norms.
- Pattern in which society runs.
Our methodology will include
- Social Surveys.
- Content analysis.
- Field view.
At Apex institute we give special emphasis for students to learn about Important Thinkers.
Our teaching pattern will enable you to sail thru UGC-Net/JRF with flying colors and also help prepare for other similar exams.
All 10 units Will be given equal importance with over 100 questions to revise each.
We provide tutorials mainly thru 3 mode – Live Virtual class, Lessons/Notes sharing and Tests. We also provide Live Doubt Sessions.