This course is structured strictly in line with prescribed UGC-Net/JRF Syllabus.
Our tutorial will weave through the Indian History based on the 10 units. We will follow the 10 units for ease of understanding and remain focused.
Our tutorials is designed for easy understanding of the following Historical period:
- Ancient period –
- Medieval Indian History –
- Modern India including Post Independent phase
We will also study Historical Method, Research, Methodology and Historiography as required in Unit X of Syllabus
Our course will be participative with live classes, Lessons/Notes and Tests. We will have intensive Virtual classroom studies. The tutorial is meant for preparation of UGC-Net/JRF examination and also to enrich your knowledge base.
Join us to know the difference.
We provide best coaching of both Paper I & following subjects of Paper II:
Who This Course is for
Post Graduation or students doing post graduation.
Download History_English Syllabus
Download History_Hindi Syllabus
- Ancient History – Sources
- Ancient History – State to Empire
- Ancient History – Emergence of Regional Kingdoms
- Medieval History – Source
- Medieval History – Administration & Economy
- Medieval History – Society and Culture
- Modern History – Sources
- Modern History – Colonial Economy
- Modern History – Dise of Indian Nationalism
- Historical Method, Research, Methodology & Historiography